Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What grills are you running on your lowers? I'll he putting the Biketronics Titan II 6.5" speakers in there. Need a good grill.

Thanks.

I'd ask on Trike Talk but ya. All the guys with the Slingshots and Spiders feel.the need to let me know what they have. In the Freewheeler forum. Ugh.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
When I had my Hogworkz lowers with speakers I was running the Harley grills for their lowers. Price isn't outrageous and I think they look pretty damn good! @madmat is now the proud owner of those lowers so maybe he can get a pic for ya. His lowers should be all assembled and loaded with speakers today if everything panned out for him.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
I bought Harley grills to cover the Arc Audio. The suggestion to go with Harley was that of my sound guy. The thought was to make people less interested in what might be underneath. No regrets.

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
I also have the HD grills, in my lowers, on my 2012 Glide and am very pleased with them.
I got them from PC PaiN when he was at Horny Toad HD.
I don't recall the exact price but they weren't too expensive.
Mike U.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I have Polk MM652s in my lowers, but I used the grills and adapters that came with my Arc Moto 602s (painted them black). They fit great and look really good! I was lucky I had parts laying around that fit.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have not seen the stock lowers without speakers so I don’t know if they are the same as the Fairing Factory ones I have but... on mine, once I put a 1/2” spacer in there I was able to use generic surface mount grills. Several different options out there for these. The ones I used actually came with a set of HAT speakers.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
When I had my Hogworkz lowers with speakers I was running the Harley grills for their lowers. Price isn't outrageous and I think they look pretty damn good! @madmat is now the proud owner of those lowers so maybe he can get a pic for ya. His lowers should be all assembled and loaded with speakers today if everything panned out for him.

Proud owner here with pics. I like the OEM grills, I kind of like the nothing crazy going on here look like 08Zinc states.

Yes BH#103 they are loaded up, more on that tomorrow.

John, these are good grills

Attachments

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Proud owner here with pics. I like the OEM grills, I kind of like the nothing crazy going on here look like 08Zinc states.

Matt, the lowers look great, what speakers did you put in?
Mike U.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Thanks Matt. I'll swing by the dealership today. See what's doin.

Lowers look great. Love the white.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts