Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a speaker pod that replaces the storage boxes on the fairing. Looks good has anyone seen this or tried it? Trying to decide if I want a set or not.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Now thats creative and interesting, I use my "glove" boxes so I still prefer adding speakers to inner fairing. The website is closed for the vendor so can't see price of their 6 pack, am curious what they're asking. If reasonably priced, seems like a nice setup and its plug N play.

·
Administrator
12,457 Posts
I believe Hard Ride Audio is out of business. ....... sad because they had some really good stuff, but very hard to contact. :(

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have a shop here in Daytona selling the kit for 1200 installed but none to hear for a demo. Hate to buy and not like the sound but it does look good.

·
Administrator
12,457 Posts
We have a shop here in Daytona selling the kit for 1200 installed but none to hear for a demo. Hate to buy and not like the sound but it does look good.
I hope $1200 includes a whole lot more than just the speakers and compartment pieces, seems a little expensive, IMO.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
410 Posts
Will they be willing to sell just the glove box speakers. I believe Hard Rides was only 699.00 before they went out of business.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks I will look into that.This is my first bike with a stereo dont want to waste money.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts