Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning I recently purchased a 2016 RG Special and had the Dealer install the 300 watt amp and stage two speaker upgrade. I have been getting a pop coming through the speakers once and awhile when i turn it up on the highway. I would assume that the dealer has installed and flashed the head unit correctly. If so what could be the problem?

Thank you

·
Registered
8,597 Posts
Good Morning I recently purchased a 2016 RG Special and had the Dealer install the 300 watt amp and stage two speaker upgrade. I have been getting a pop coming through the speakers once and awhile when i turn it up on the highway. I would assume that the dealer has installed and flashed the head unit correctly. If so what could be the problem?

Thank you
Not having a clean ground would cause that. Take it back to the dealership.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
I installed aftermarket in my 13. It does the same thing. Checked the ground and still does it. Doesn't bother me anymore. Put a new CB in the work truck and it does it.

·
Registered
931 Posts
My old Hog Tunes system used to do the same thing, my Mechanic suggested that installing a load equalizer would help. I wasn't really sure but since he was installing all my LED's he said he was going to put it on anyway. It did solve the problem. might want to give it a shot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts