Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I upgraded my sound system a few weeks ago and after my first long ride decided I wanted a different arrangement. Unfortunately for me, none of the stuff could be refunded, which means a bunch of almost new stuff is sitting in my garage only used for about two weeks. I have no idea how to price them, so I'm guessing "best offer"?

{UPDATE: Fairing sold; Aquatics Head Unit Sold}

Here's the list:

1. J&M ROKKER XX 7.25 LOWER Fairing Speaker kit 06-13 Harley (#HLRK-7252-RXX) (Just bought for $450/before tax) (Sale Price: $200 + shipping)
  2. J&M ROKKER® XXR 350w 2-Ch Amplifier Kit for 2006-2013 Harley RoadGlide Fairing (#JAMP-350HR06) (Just bought for $550/before tax) (Sale Price: $300 + shipping)
  3. Screamin' Eagle Agitator Extreme Billet Air Cleaner Kit | Black (29400063) (Just bought for $350/before tax) (Sale Price: $175 + shipping)

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I upgraded my sound system a few weeks ago and after my first long ride decided I wanted a different arrangement. Unfortunately for me, none of the stuff could be refunded, which means a bunch of almost new stuff is sitting in my garage only used for about two weeks. I have no idea how to price them, so I'm guessing "best offer"? Here's the list:

1. J&M ROKKER XX 7.25 LOWER Fairing Speaker kit 06-13 Harley (# HLRK-7252-RXX)
  2. J&M ROKKER® XXR 350w 2-Ch Amplifier Kit for 2006-2013 Harley RoadGlide Fairing (#JAMP-350HR06)
  3. HogWorkz Denim Black Harley Road Glide Lower Vented Fairings with Hardware Kit and Speaker Pods (HW105207)
  4. Aquatics AV Bluetooth Harley-Davidson Stereo (AQ-MP-5BT-H)
  5. Screamin' Eagle Agitator Extreme Billet Air Cleaner Kit | Black (29400063)
Pictures upon request.
Welcome to RG.org
You should read the rules. Sale threads need pictures and prices.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Sorry man, no ones trying to break the rules. I can't post pics yet.
I think that was because you’re brand new and post count wasn’t high enough. You’re responding to my shitty attitude post got you one step closer to being able to add photos.
In any case it’s all good dude. Again, welcome to the forum, thanks for your service to our great country and have a great day. :grin:
Good lookin’ stuff by the way. Good luck with your sale. And don’t forget an introduction thread if you haven’t already so we can see your scooter/mods/wife...or whatever else you’d like to share. >:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts