1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price drop: Arc mini $100 shipped ****SOLD****
Phoenix Gold speakers $1oo shipped ****SOLD****
Focal CVX speakers $50 shipped ****SOLD****

Need to sell audio gear so can I can pay for my next audio project, damn this stuff is addicting. I have a Rockford Fosgate kit that comes with a PBR 300 x 4 @ 4 OHMS amp, 4 T165 speakers from their Power series, 2 grills, 2 speaker adapters and some of the screws for the grills for $240/shipped. The amp and two of the speakers have been on the bike for 3 years. These speakers fit perfectly in the inner faring. Everything works great!

Next is a HAWG Wired RS400 amp for $270/shipped. This amp has been on the bike powering 2 speakers for 2 years and works great!

Next is an ARC Audio KS 125.2 Bx2 amp for $170/shipped. I bought this used and only had it on the bike for 6 months, due to fitment problems when installing my Day Maker headlights. Works great!

Next is a pair of Focal 165 CVX speakers from their Polyglass lines for $100/shipped. They have been in my rear pods for almost 2 years and sound great!

Next is a pair of Phoenix Gold Ti2 65PS speakers from their Titanium line for $120/shipped. I paid $200 for these 6 months ago, barely broke in, and a very good speaker that is not talked about a lot.

If somebody wants to build a two-speaker system from scratch, I can package the HW amp with the Phoenix Gold speakers for $350/shipped, and the Arc amp & Focal speakers for $250/shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Two of the four RF Power speakers and adapters are ***sold***

Still available:

pair of RF speakers and 4 ch amp
pair of Focal speakers
pair of Phoenix Gold speaker
Arc two ch amp

·
Registered
337 Posts
Speakers and Amp

PM sent

·
Registered
337 Posts
Speakers and Amp

I just sent payment for the RF speakers and the 4 channel Amp.

Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts