Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
July 31 2012 Spearfish South Dakota. Taken with an Olympus TG-610 handheld. Bridal Veil Falls (at approx 4:49) was seriously underwhelming because of the drought. 3 guys, and a case of beer, could produce more water. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
nice PGR. thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Love me some Spearfish Canyon. We rode it 5 times last week. Only complaint is the speed limit. Went through one evening and there was 5 officers running radar, thats probably every officer on there department. Not quite as enjoyable at 35mph.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Nice work - making me want to go out and ride.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Love me some Spearfish Canyon. We rode it 5 times last week. Only complaint is the speed limit. Went through one evening and there was 5 officers running radar, thats probably every officer on there department. Not quite as enjoyable at 35mph.

This is why, when we go to Sturgis we do our riding in the morning, start no later than 9am, and get back to the campground by 2-3pm every day. We're done riding before the drunks get started again, and before the PoPo really starts paying attention. We rarely saw a cop car out on the roads.

Back by 2-3, lounge around till supper time then head for town towards dark.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Great video, thanks. I love it out there. Spearfish was one of my favorites when I was out there in 2010.

Rowdy

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Absolutely LOVED Spearfish Canyon! We did it in the morning as well and didn't see The Man once. Which is a good thing because I sure wasn't paying attention to any speed limits. :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
I stayed at Spearfish Canyon Lodge this year for Sturgis. It was a great place to stay and a great ride out of the canyon every day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts