Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,315 Posts
Nice bags, I hope you're getting skid plates.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,319 Posts

·
Registered
7,282 Posts
I hear you. The bags look narrow on my phone. I will be getting some extended bags soon to fall in order w/the big ballers of the forum.. LOL

Sent from my PG86100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,319 Posts
I hear you. The bags look narrow on my phone. I will be getting some extended bags soon to fall in order w/the big ballers of the forum.. LOL

Sent from my PG86100 using Motorcycle.com Free App
I know, it's a bitch to try and keep up with ol Richie ain't it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
154 Posts
this would make a great valentines day present...
Damn...I just bought her a Chopped Pac for V-day. Her birthday is in March....hmmm? :D

Mike - These bags look to be be "compressed" or narrowed a bit. Is the volume the same as stock aside from being stretched longer. I know GB said the stock lids fit but bag interior WIDTH looks to be reduced.
Bags and fender are next upgrades for me. Doing homework now. Like the TopShop products just having trouble getting details about all the variations. :confused:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That body relief does take up a small bit of room, but it's not much of a bad trade off for the look. I will post some pics tomorrow of the inside.
The HD hardware and lids always fit perfectly on Topshop bags, not so much on other brand bags I've done, had to do a bunch of trimming on some Ness bags before the lids would fit right.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts