Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not certain what they're calling it, but it's not working for me. Now that I have a windshield (Mastad) that allows me to hear the boom box on a 2015 road glide special, I can't seem to notice any difference in the volume when I speed up. In actuality it seems to work just the opposite, when I slow down the volume increases, when I speed up the volume lowers.

Anybody else had this issue? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Software issue. They haven't been able to fix it since they brought out the infocrapment setup. You have to turn the AVC off and back on every time you start the bike.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Software issue. They haven't been able to fix it since they brought out the infocrapment setup. You have to turn the AVC off and back on every time you start the bike.

The more I hear about that info-nontainment system the more I'm less likely to buy one. Lots of people not happy with the GPS, lots not happy with the sound system. An AVC system that doesn't work is just idiotic. Amazing how we can engineer something, but we can't fix it when it doesn't work??

I've got the green light from the head chief to buy a new bike, even a CVO if I want it(she wants it way more than I do), but the more I hear about the new bikes the more I like my old one.

·
Registered
8,295 Posts
The more I hear about that info-nontainment system the more I'm less likely to buy one. Lots of people not happy with the GPS, lots not happy with the sound system. An AVC system that doesn't work is just idiotic. Amazing how we can engineer something, but we can't fix it when it doesn't work??

I've got the green light from the head chief to buy a new bike, even a CVO if I want it(she wants it way more than I do), but the more I hear about the new bikes the more I like my old one.
+1 on that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts