Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone help me decide on some Handlebar's, I am 6ft tall an was thinking of going with 12 inch spooking fast. Some say go with the 10
inch yaffe.

·
Super Moderator
13,060 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I can't tell you which ones to go with, hopefully someone will chime in soon, I just noticed this is your first post. :D BTW, you probably wouldn't want the Carlini Bag Draggs, that's what I have, I'm 5' 8" and most people taller than me say they need to be a little higher.

·
Registered
179 Posts
There is a new road glide at Southern Thunder HD in Mississippi that has the Spooky fast bars on it. I'm 6ft and when I sat on it I thought they were a little high but, I like lower bars. I don't know where you are but if you're close you could try them out.
Welcome to the forum
McLuvin

·
Registered
462 Posts
I did an informal survey last year about who regretted the height of bars they put on their bike. The majority (myself included) wished they's gone 2" more. I have 12s and wish I'd gone 14" (5'11" and I don't have monkey arms).

·
Registered
548 Posts
I'm 6'-1" sleeve length of XL shirts fit good. I have 12" Spooky Fast bars on my 15' RGS, very comfortable. I have them pulled back in line with the forks. Also like the looks of them.

·
Registered
131 Posts
5' 11" I went with 12" Todd Cycles bars, very comfortable fit I could have even gone with a 14" I just didn't want to extend the cables. But I would say no smaller than 12".. Good Luck

·
Registered
20 Posts
spooky bars

I just did a bar swap and will tell you from my experience i would go 2" taller than what you think and you no go wrong. i was told this and did not listen. I will be going to 14" in the spring. Hope this helps, by the way i am only 5'9 and i want taller bars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts