1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
The gopro's are a fantastic camera but like you I didn't or don't want to spend that kind of money for a camera I'd only use a few times. I wound up buying a Contour Roam. It's a pretty basic camera but it takes a good video. I got it a few years ago for under $150. Amazon gas them alil cheaper than that now

·
Registered
816 Posts
wallyworld has a GoPro for 129. Saw it in the flyer yesterday.
Not a black or silver, probably a older version, but ought to get the job done.

I want to check out the Garmin one that can be bluetoothed and cotrolled on one of their GPS units. Can imagine what that set up costs.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Polaroid just came out with one for $99. Not endorsing it as I have never seen one, just throwing it out there. It is called a Cube.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Subscribed. I have a GoPro, but wouldn't mind a second angle sometimes. Love the gopro, but they are pricey.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I would look for a used one. Picked up a Silver 3 at a decent price. Should be more out there since the 4 just came out.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I have a Go Pro Black Edition. Yes it's expensive but the hd quality is awesome especially if using it with motion shots. I haven't tried it on my RG but use it regularly when riding my dirt bikes. Have also used it zip lining and parasailing with great results. Next up will be trying it out while bungee jumping. That one has me a bit nervous.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts