Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This Saturday six of us are leaving on a 500mi. spring ride. First stop Kelso Train Station and do that tour. Then its on to Baker, CA for lunch after that its to Furnace Creek Ranch at Death Valley. The temp. in Death Valley will be about 90-94*. The next morning we ride to Scotty's Castle and tour the area. From Scotty's Castle its back to Las Vegas with a rest stop in Beatty, NV. It should be a relaxed ride, four of us are bringing the wives........so we take it "kinda" easy. I'll be posting pics Sunday night or Monday. :)

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Sounds like a great ride. I for one will be looking foward to the pictures. Our weather for the next few days is mist, rain, downpour, and a chance of more mist. Why do I live here again? :D
Enjoy the ride.

Rowdy

·
Super Moderator
5,854 Posts
Sounds like a great ride. And like Rowdy, I too, will be looking forward to seeing some pictures. Be safe.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Spring Ride

Sounds like a great ride and looking forward to pics.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Sounds great, and good weather along with what has been reported as a good wildflower display.

Do you plan to take Jubilee Pass and Ashford Junction, to the slow Badwater Road up to Furnace Creek (or Death Valley Junction via 190)? I am always worried about fuel in the desert but with Baker, Furnace Creek, & Beatty as fuel stops no legs are more than 150 miles (lots of extra range to take a few side roads).

Looking forward to the photos.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts