Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just replaced the gauges on my 2011 Road Glide Custom and I'm selling the Spun Aluminum gauges. These gauges all work flawlessly and look awesome.
$425.00 shipped obo

Speedo - 67516-09 ( 2x,xxx miles on it when removed )
Tach - 67522-09
Volt - 74709-09
Fuel - 74708-09
Air - 74715-09
Oil Pressure - 74707-09

Attachments

·
Registered
963 Posts

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
I guess there's no way of adjusting the mileage on them to fit bike being installed to ? If that can be adjusted I'd like them as well as I'm close to 20k on my clock so if you can give me a more exact mileage ?

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
I guess there's no way of adjusting the mileage on them to fit bike being installed to ? If that can be adjusted I'd like them as well as I'm close to 20k on my clock so if you can give me a more exact mileage ?
Considering you can buy new gauges I would suspect an HD dealer can adjust the mileage to match what is on your bike.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
You're right about buying gauges and getting them to set to your current mileage which may mean it's a one time set only ? I'll do my homework tomorrow and I'll pm the OP.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The dealer should be able to adjust the mileage. I didn't want to wait to send these in when I bought them to match my bike, so I just rolled with the mileage that was on them. I believe there was just over 21,000 miles on the odometer when I pulled them. These also work with ABS bikes, as my RGC had ABS and Cruise.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I was told by my dealer that the only way it could be adjusted was to send the speedo and the bikes ecm back to Harley so they could do it. Was told it would take 1-2 months to get back.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.