Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2020 Limited.
340 Posts
BREAKING NEWS
Harley Davidson to announce its first touring bike in the Livewire lineup. The all electric bagger will be branded the “Electric Glide” and will feature the same Revelation electric motor as the current Livewire models but with increased battery capacity for longer range. Along with a robust tech package with selectable ride modes and HD’s RDRS system this model with also come with Boom! BoX GTS infotainment-system that will pipe Harleys classic exhaust tones through your speakers for that famous Milwaukee sound.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wonder if you can down load different exhaust notes from Rinehart, S&S, V&H, etc... to try out before you buy the full sound clip! And will they be 50 state compliant?

·
Premium Member
2018 Road Glide Special-Wicked Red
802 Posts
🤔 I'll bet as an incentive, that exhaust system has lifetime warranty

·
Registered
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
1,749 Posts
Wonder if you can down load different exhaust notes from Rinehart, S&S, V&H, etc... to try out before you buy the full sound clip! And will they be 50 state compliant?
Harley will probably void your warranty unless it is a Screaming Eagle download. ;)

·
Registered
403 Posts
Oh brother, can the rider upgrade the vibrator to make it feel like a real bike??

And where do I charge this thing again and for how long?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Oh brother, can the rider upgrade the vibrator to make it feel like a real bike??

And where do I charge this thing again and for how long?
That’s funny shit. A guy actually had my friend put a vibrator under his passenger seat for his wife

1 - 20 of 26 Posts