Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is gonna be good. Hope to see all the KC folks come across the state for lunch :cool:

September 7th, at Noon, at Bogart's Smokehouse in St. Louis. This is located in the Soulard District in St. Louis. This is one of St. Louis's (and the country) top rated BBQ joints. Right across the street is a small park where we can sit and eat, if all the tables (inside and out) are full. Myrtle can run, a bit (not sure about leash laws in St. Louis Parks).

More details are to follow. This is in place of the Alphabet Soup Run I had planned for this date, which has been cancelled. A nice leisurely BBQ Lunch in the park is better anyway! :D

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Subscribed and plan to attend.

·
Registered
875 Posts
subscribed...be nice to meet some fellow shark owners from the area, rarely do I see another shark when putting around my neck of the woods

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
We are in! I HAVE to be there since I owe ONG some ribs due to a bet I lost at SWIII....lol

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now, if we could just get some of the folks from KC to come over. They might be too afraid that they might find some BBQ they like in St. Louis. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Subscribed. Sounds like a fun week-end run from Arkansas. Hard to turn down an opportunity for ribs-n-sharks!
Come on up, there's lots to do here.

308mi, 5hrs, Hmmmm..........???
Ok, Frankie, Tracy, you guys wanna clue him in? That's a short errand run for them.

I am thinking an easy thing to do is a Poker Chip Run. A few good dealerships are within an easy ride. Hit the Interstate thru the city to one dealer, then some for fun roads to another one to pick up a Poker Chip, T-Shirt, Dipping Dot or whatever. Both are right on old 66, have lots of 66 schtuff.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I'm in.
Hey Tracy - The wife and I can hook up with you and Frankie on your way through and ride in with you if that's ok. Any other gliders in the Southern Illinois/Western Indiana/Kentucky areas that want to get a group together and ride over PM me.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
308mi, 5hrs, Hmmmm..........???
Ok, Frankie, Tracy, you guys wanna clue him in? That's a short errand run for them.

Hey now, I just looked it up, We're 308mi, Frankie and Tracy are only 257mi.

Slackers...........:p

We did 120mi round trip for ice cream last nite.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey now, I just looked it up, We're 308mi, Frankie and Tracy are only 257mi.

Slackers...........:p

We did 120mi round trip for ice cream last nite.
Still have a ways to go to get to their 1102 miles, round trip, for BBQ in KC. All in one day! :eek: Oh, and that was WITH Myrtle!

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
For those coming from the West, Northwest, or Southwest, or wherever, I can meet everyone sometime before 11:00 at St. Charles Harley-Davidson. There is gas nearby. Leave there at around 11:15 or so and it is a straight shot down I-70 to the BBQ.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts