Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Sharknose family, I'm in the process of putting together mods for my new RG. I'm caught in between which stage 1 kit to purchase (Vance and Hines VO2 or the screaming eagle...stage 1) They almost look identical. Can anyone give some guidance as to which one may be the better choice. If this helps, I'll be running with vance and hines hi output slip ons and power duels.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Aesthetics rule this decision, choose which you think looks best. I'm not aware of any quality problems with either, and there's no difference from a performance perspective.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Hello Sharknose family, I'm in the process of putting together mods for my new RG. I'm caught in between which stage 1 kit to purchase (Vance and Hines VO2 or the screaming eagle...stage 1) They almost look identical. Can anyone give some guidance as to which one may be the better choice. If this helps, I'll be running with vance and hines hi output slip ons and power duels.
I have the setup your looking into and I went with a HD Screaming Eagle high flow air intake and everything works great.
Swomack

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
ANY Stage I A/C will work for that setup so pick the one you like the looks/quality of and go with it. No one A/C performs better than another once maximum air intake is achieved for that motor and for just a stage I setup you have a multitude of choices.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Not on your list, but I like the Ness Big Sucker. Although they are all about the same for air flow.:grin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts