Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
stage 1 map -- MGS / big sucker suggestion..

Looking for a map other then the default map from MGS. Anyone have one they use and recommend?

Been running mine for 6/7 months and bike just feels like there could be more there. Also have some a pop from 2nd to 3rd ..not always, but sometimes.

Have 2013 103", MGS True Duals, and Ness Big Sucker, and pcV.

Thanks.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
220 Posts
I also have the MGS TD setup, with an Arlen Ness stage 1 element attached. im currently using the SERT and although I haven't come across any significant issues, I also notice a slight pop on the upshift from 2-3. but youre right, there is the sensation of lacking ,, she runs smooth, but it feels like shes starving and needs to break loose..

im considering the auto tuner, but im not sure how that thing works, everyone says its easy but so were the reviews about the PCV and man, trying to tune a bike with that thing, I need a phd in engineering..

·
Registered
614 Posts
Try calling MGS they tune with PCV and PV they may be able to send you a canned map. Or if you got the tuner from from Fuel Moto they will have one or work with you to get one.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Just had bike dyno'ed. Take a look at the difference between a canned map and a dyno tuned map.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
For 4 hp and 4 tq I dont think 300 -400 on a dyno is worth doing. Ill bet with a PV and some data runs it would be even closer and less difference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts