Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
12,454 Posts
I bet the "seat of the pants dyno" is even better, have fun and ride safe.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am having the SE 4 kit installed now, hope my numbers are similar - the ne kits are 259 cams, they are supposed to have a better torque curve than the 260 cams from previous kits and the heads are different from before as well - the SE 4 street legal kits do not come with injectors or cylinders and don't use the SERT from what I understand. Once I get mine broken in I will post my dyno

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am having the SE 4 kit installed now, hope my numbers are similar - the ne kits are 259 cams, they are supposed to have a better torque curve than the 260 cams from previous kits and the heads are different from before as well - the SE 4 street legal kits do not come with injectors or cylinders and don't use the SERT from what I understand. Once I get mine broken in I will post my dyno
The tech that did mine said he could have gotten more power but it would have cut in to the reliability of the bike but you should see similar numbers

·
Registered
29 Posts
What is involved in the kit that you had installed? I have the 259E and high compression pistions with Rinehart true duals. Mine made 98hp/103 tq. Did you do heads?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What is involved in the kit that you had installed? I have the 259E and high compression pistions with Rinehart true duals. Mine made 98hp/103 tq. Did you do heads?
yeah i did the 110 ported heads too but i did the racing 4 in rinehart true duals and throttle body

·
Registered
28 Posts
I had the SE 103 stage 4 racing kit installed, am still breaking it in now, if you have a 96" motor it is a full top end kit, heads, pistons, cylinders, tb, injectors, clutch spring, 259e cams, SE race tuner, you can see the kit list in the 2012 online race catalog. There is a 49 state street legal version that is for 103 engines, it is basically the same except for cylinders, no injectors, no race tuner, it puts out a little less torque and hp, no cylinders as this kit assumes you don't need them. ACR and oil cooler are separate

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'm running this kit also. Mine is the older version with the 260 Cam.

13K miles on the build with no problems so far.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts