Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm painting side covers extended fender and extended bags for a friend of mine. I've never painted bags and I'm trying to figure out the best way to paint. We have all kinds of stands at work but the best I could do to prime them today is the stand in the pic. If anybody has or seen a better way please tell me and if possible post a pic. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
809 Posts
So I'm painting side covers extended fender and extended bags for a friend of mine. I've never painted bags and I'm trying to figure out the best way to paint. We have all kinds of stands at work but the best I could do to prime them today is the stand in the pic. If anybody has or seen a better way please tell me and if possible post a pic. Thanks
Go to harbor freight and get some cheap stands that are used for cutting long boards. The ones with the rollers on them. You put the bags on upside down then paint. I also took a piece of flat steel and made alittle spacer to hold the bottom (top actually) out straight. They work greati and you can adjust how high you want them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts