Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....As the thread states im looking for a stand up motorcycle trailer Due to lack of space & was looking for any feed back on these 2 or others..... Thanks in advance

http://www.droptailtrailers.com/sho...ailers/one-up-cruiser-sport-bike-trailer.html

http://www.kendonusa.com/limited-edition-single-ride-up-motorcycle-trailer.html

I know there are others but trying to find the Best Bang for my buck & has anyone also used this before...

http://www.turnoverball.com/products/motorcycle/biker-bar

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I have seen the first one at my local dealer, didn't realize it was that expensive! It looks well made..but IMO, it's a little too expensive. Some e posted a standup in an earlier thread that looked well made and a lot less expensive. Maybe someone will repost it.

·
Super Moderator
13,517 Posts
I have a Kendon that holds 2 bikes, I've only used it 2 times for my bike, (going to and from shop), but have used it a few times for other bikes. Great trailer, easy to store, I changed the ramp, that was about the only thing I don't like about it. I'll probably sell it though because I just never use it.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Still trying to find a link but there was a trailer at the condor booth at destination daytona. It was a Ramp to the bed of the truck, trailer and it folded up.. It was under 4k it was cool. I am thinking about getting this.

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
Still trying to find a link but there was a trailer at the condor booth at destination daytona. It was a Ramp to the bed of the truck, trailer and it folded up.. It was under 4k it was cool. I am thinking about getting this.
A Rampage?

Another one is Rampfree but those store on their sides on a set of dollys. Takes up more space than the others you've mentioned.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Kendon ... changed the ramp, ...
Kendon trailer is nice after bikes loaded. But a total pita to load. Wife insisted I sell the Kendon. I then purchased a Rampage for our F-150; she likes it very much. To haul a second bike (her 2008 Dyna CVO), I bought a "trailer-in-a-bag." Purchesed both on Craig's about 300 miles from home. Good deal, both good products.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i might just stick to renting a u-haul motorcycle trailer when i need a bike trailer , this way i wont have to worry about space & i would only use it about 2-3 times a year

·
Super Moderator
13,517 Posts
Maybe you're thinking about the LoadAll?

·
Super Moderator
13,517 Posts
i might just stick to renting a u-haul motorcycle trailer when i need a bike trailer , this way i wont have to worry about space & i would only use it about 2-3 times a year
If I had it to do all over again, that's probably what I would do, especially since I live in an area where there are several UHaul centers, so it's not a problem to find one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.