Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Another ICON
13,701 Posts
I have a Kendon that holds 2 bikes, I've only used it 2 times for my bike, (going to and from shop), but have used it a few times for other bikes. Great trailer, easy to store, I changed the ramp, that was about the only thing I don't like about it. I'll probably sell it though because I just never use it.

· Another ICON
13,701 Posts
Still trying to find a link but there was a trailer at the condor booth at destination daytona. It was a Ramp to the bed of the truck, trailer and it folded up.. It was under 4k it was cool. I am thinking about getting this.
Maybe you're thinking about the LoadAll?

· Another ICON
13,701 Posts
i might just stick to renting a u-haul motorcycle trailer when i need a bike trailer , this way i wont have to worry about space & i would only use it about 2-3 times a year
If I had it to do all over again, that's probably what I would do, especially since I live in an area where there are several UHaul centers, so it's not a problem to find one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.