Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2017 Road Glide Ultra. 7,700. miles on it. Sometimes when I pull in clutch in gear to start it nothing happens on. I put it in neutral and it starts right up. Has anyone have that happen.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Yep. Multiple threads on this. Take it to the dealer and have it repaired under warranty. Could be either of 2 parts that failed.

Reactions: Jacksprat56

·
Registered
529 Posts
try to clean the neutral switch contacts, the switch is located forward of the gearbox refill cap and the two wires are "spark plug style", so they are easy to be removed for cleaning.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I have 2017 Road Glide Ultra. 7,700. miles on it. Sometimes when I pull in clutch in gear to start it nothing happens on. I put it in neutral and it starts right up. Has anyone have that happen.
Typically when this is a customer complaint, the solution is to replace the LHCM (left hand control module). The clutch switch has failed and it’s not seeing the fact that you have the clutch lever pulled in. If you are out of warranty, you can buy the P&A lighted switches (the pair) for about what just the LHCM will cost you.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I have a 2017 RGS and I had that issue. I took it in and they replaced the left hand switch housing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts