Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you guys who aren't running auto-tune leaving the sensors in exhaust and just leaving unplugged or plugging sensor holes in exhaust?

Sent from my SCH-I535

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Running pcV. I left sensors in just in case something ever happened, but now I'm thinking to remove and cap...thinking no reason to have them in.

Also taking bike in for 1000 mile service. A little nervous about dealer.

Sent from my SCH-I535

·
Registered
41 Posts
Are you guys who aren't running auto-tune leaving the sensors in exhaust and just leaving unplugged or plugging sensor holes in exhaust?

Sent from my SCH-I535
I de-catted the head pipe and installed a PCv. I felt it would be better to take out the sensors to preserve them and plug the holes in case I had to go back to stock. I tied up the wiring inside. I took the bike in for service on a couple occasions for throttle wiring problems and they didn't comment on the absence of the sensors although they did mention that the PCv might be causing my problem. I pushed back on that and they finally found an intermittent short in the wiring. Many dealers sell PCv's and they know you have to disconnect the O2 sensors so I don't see it as an issue for them...

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
Leave them in the old pipes, buy new pipes and install sensor bungs, store old pipes on shelf with 02 Sensors still installed for future use if needed, problem solved :D

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds good, ill take them out and plug them.

Sent from my SCH-I535

·
Registered
119 Posts
Im running pc5, and installed mine in the new headers I got from fuel moto, but just left them unplugged. If power commander ever dies, I just unplug it and plug back in sensors and Im back to stock.

·
Registered
1 Posts
se stage 4..... is it really worth the money

i have a stock fltru 2011 with 25000 miles on it and i really tired on the stock feel will this stage 4 make me really really happy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts