Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question: Who has a Stealth Tour Pak Luggage Rack part #53000247 mounted on their tour pak? Do you actually use it to mount luggage? Does the luggage stay secure on the rack? I like the looks of it, but wanted to know if it was functional. What kind of luggage do you use? Thanks!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have one and it is functional. I use a Kuryakyn, Ultra Tour Model. I think the rack works great.
Just to clarify, I was referring to the Tour Pak version of the Stealth Rack. The Kuryakyn Ultra Tour looks like it mounts on the backrest and sits on the rack over the fender, is that correct? I'm looking to secure a Harley Tour Pak Rack Bag to it and was wondering if folks had one and if they have problems with luggage moving around on it. Thanks for your help. So if anyone else has one....still looking for info.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Don't have the Stealth but have a rack of similar size on my chopped Tour Pak and had an Airwing rack on my king Tour Pak. Bag overhangs to sides of the small rack and wants to rub the paint if it's not packed full. Don't have that problem with the wider rack.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts