Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Sounds like a plan BC I see what I can do pick a date sometimes it's hard for me to take off with the beginning of a/c season so will see what happens and I will ride if I am not working one of those times

·
Registered
316 Posts
Stella's is 5 minutes from my house. I'm all over this if its on the 1st. Got a huge conflict already on the 8th

·
Registered
188 Posts
8th works for me.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Might drive over from Iowa City..

·
Registered
586 Posts
The more the merrier!

Where'd be the best meet-up for the KC Sharks? Was thinking Worth HD. Easy for us locals and any others making the trip that would pass thru KC.

qkshift, not sure if Jim's seen this thread. Can you remind him?
I'm on it Cap. :D Sounds like a good run. Need to come up with a date so I can see if I can make it. Loved the run down to Devil's Elbow so I'm ready for another.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alright everybody, let's firm this up. Date: Jun 8th Time: 1:00

KC Sharks (and others passing thru), let's meet at Worth HD. I've got a route put together that should be some pretty good riding. Let's shoot for KSU at 8:45. That'll give us time for a couple pit stops.

Looking forward to good trip and meeting up with more forum members!

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I'll add it to the calendar. Bellevue is right down the road from Bennington on the other side of Omaha. Looking forward to meeting some more forum members prior to SWIII.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
BC don't mean to bust your thread but I will be up for another breakfast meet before this trip MO.side this time in may for sure.I will send you and Adam a PM with my phone # But I am going to bed now Boss and I rode down to Vinita OLK. today and the wind going down was a bitch Took some back roads coming home went trough 4 tanks of gas tired.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BC don't mean to bust your thread but I will be up for another breakfast meet before this trip MO.side this time in may for sure.I will send you and Adam a PM with my phone # But I am going to bed now Boss and I rode down to Vinita OLK. today and the wind going down was a bitch Took some back roads coming home went trough 4 tanks of gas tired.
Sounds good! Have you picked a place yet? We should try to get some riding in afterwards this time. ;)

·
Registered
586 Posts
Sounds good! Have you picked a place yet? We should try to get some riding in afterwards this time. ;)
There's a nice place on the dam at Lake Of The Ozarks. LOL

1 - 20 of 157 Posts