Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sb has experiences with a store, which upgrade the stereosystem in VA/DC or MD.
I would love to work with Badd Azz Bikes, but Tx will not fit into my workschedule for an upgrade. So i may buy from them, but i need sb to build the system in and install it.

I talked to Extremeaudio in Mechanicsville but they will not upgrade my stereo other than theirs. I havent talked to Hard ore Choppers about it.
Perhaps there are ppl from VA/DC/MD in here who can help me out

Btw, whats your opinion on either ARC MPak 12 or Hertz SV165, ST25 horns, Diamond Micro 4v2 amp, amp wiring kit and Biketronics Line Level Shifter

Thank you.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Look up Bagger Boyz. They are in southern Maryland/DC area. Anything from mild to wild. Good dudes too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
337 Posts
Look up Bagger Boyz. They are in southern Maryland/DC area. Anything from mild to wild. Good dudes too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
X2 for Bagger Boyz. :grin::grin:

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
How extreme are you trying to do? Me and a bud just put in ARC 602s, the Diamond amp, BT LL last weekend and it was easy...on a 16 RGU. Only did the fronts..

I got the wiring kit from sloride here...everything fit perfectly and went together easily

Stop on by and in a couple hours, maybe bring some spirits with you....no prob!!! What year bike are you on? Rushmores are much easier than 13 and older...

Oh, down near Quantico...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How extreme are you trying to do? Me and a bud just put in ARC 602s, the Diamond amp, BT LL last weekend and it was easy...on a 16 RGU

Stop on by and in a couple hours, maybe bring some spirits with you....no prob!!! What year bike are you on? Rushmores are much easier than 13 and older...
Hey buddy. Thank you very much for the offer.
Hmm i just want a stereoupgrade. The first post i made will it be.
How is the stereosystem you upgraded? I am open for everything as long as i have very nice sound.

Yes and i will bring spirits with me..what about german beer :) ? I have access to the german PX.

Where do you guys live?

I ride a 2018 Road Glide with a 6.5 Screen.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How extreme are you trying to do? Me and a bud just put in ARC 602s, the Diamond amp, BT LL last weekend and it was easy...on a 16 RGU. Only did the fronts..

I got the wiring kit from sloride here...everything fit perfectly and went together easily

Oh, down near Quantico...
Cool Quantico aint far...sounds like a plan 0:smile:

·
Registered
386 Posts
I just installed the Biketronics Amp and speaker kit last weekend. It was a piece of cake. Sounds great too. I already wired my lowers but held off on getting more speakers because I think it sounds good enough as is. You're never going to get great bass on a bike so just give me good clear sound. I learned that expensive lesson the hard way. Good Luck from Chesterfield!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts