Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can I cover these 3 holes when I take my passenger floorboards off to make it look better? I normally leave them on at all times, but thought since I'm headed to PCB solo I would just take them off but these 3 rusty old holes look like shit. Any ideas? I would put the one chrome bolt from the boards back into 1 of the holes, but it only goes in about 1/2 way.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
just go get you some polished bolts from the hardware that fit that size. Now that you mention how to cover, that's the route I'm going with myself now.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
there the best on, boot rest for chaps on, rt side beer/drink holder and yea never when ya might get lucky a lil ways down the road, they also (or you can make) stash can attached to the bottoms......

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I got some cheap (pennies each) black plastic hole-plugs at Ace Hardware.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Not what I expected out of this post at all. LOL. Surprised it didn't go straight to the Romper Room.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I knew the title would get me some answers. "3 rusty old holes". Now that is another thread for another day :rolleyes:

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Damn ... I expected something totally different from the title of the thread.
Yep, I too was duped. :eek:

I think the folded up passenger floorboards with chrome covers look better than the frame and holes they cover up. You might need them in PCB if some drunk bikini contest winner needs a ride. Have fun!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Fooled once again!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts