Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure how everyone feels about adding stickers and such to your bikes, I think if you do it tastefully you can make it look good. With that said my wife bought a Cricut machine (basically a desktop CNC machine for crafting) for christmas and its pretty much sit in the closet since. I got it out and spent some time with it and its pretty cool! You can import images, or use the fonts and turn them into stickers.

So i found this Willie G image on the ol' web and made one up. My buddy runs a Custom Car shop and he gave me some of the same 3m Vynil wrap that the put on ambulances and firetrucks that reflect light from all directions.

Grey in the day time and glows white in the night when light hits it. Figure it cant hurt to be seen even more at night. Any one interested in any stickers, logos, ect? Haven't thought about pricing since this material is pretty expensive, but i can do pretty much any color with regular outdoor Vynil. Just putting it out there if anyone is interested. Love to hear your thoughts.

Registered
Nicely done! I like it but I'm not sure I'm ready for HD skulls on my bike. Now the middle finger on the back of each saddlebag that is the same color as the bike and can only be seen when headlights reflect off of them, may be something I would consider.
We call those "Angel Wings

Registered
My wife had the Cricut and sold it to go to some other brand that wasn't as locked down with the software. I've been trying to get her to come up with some Shark decals for a while now. Even if it's for the back window of the truck.

Registered
Other than what I think is a clear coated Harley Davidson sticker on the sides of my gas tank, nope. Not a fan of using helmet stickers, but during bike rallies, I鈥檒l visit a vendor or two and laugh reading the stickers.

Registered
No stickers on my HD. Got them on my KLR and ST, all reflective.

I see lots of people who have firearm brand stickers (Glock, HK, SIG, S&W...) pasted on their vehicles, be they bikes, cars, whatever.

That is an advertisement for "Break in and steal me." IMHO

1 - 20 of 28 Posts