Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My name is John and Im still looking for a 800 watt 4 channel amp. Im not sure if I can state any names yet but I was told on here by the admin Im assuming that I need to participate in at least 10 Q&A discussions before participating in the classified sections. I found 1 individual but Im not sure I can publicly display his name because I dont want to get in trouble or kicked off here. However, I would be interested in that DIAMOND amp for $325, however if there are other amps that anybody may know off, that would be very helpful.

Thanks
John S

·
Super Moderator
12,079 Posts
@johnsilivriyanos respond to this thread to see if it is still available.
Best of Luck John.
Mike U.

Reactions: Bevis

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
go to the new members area... get those 10 post fast. :LOL:

Reactions: HDBoy

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Best of Luck John.
Mike U.
I'm interested in the DIAMOND amp 800,4 if it is still available?
Ill be installing a Rockford Fosgate DSR-1 also.
Do I need a bigger amp rack and will that amp be sufficient?

If so, I am interested in the DIAMOND amp 800.4

Can you ask him to send me an invoice !!!

Thanks,
John S

·
Registered
2018 Roadglide Special
16 Posts
Hi,
My name is John and Im still looking for a 800 watt 4 channel amp. Im not sure if I can state any names yet but I was told on here by the admin Im assuming that I need to participate in at least 10 Q&A discussions before participating in the classified sections. I found 1 individual but Im not sure I can publicly display his name because I dont want to get in trouble or kicked off here. However, I would be interested in that DIAMOND amp for $325, however if there are other amps that anybody may know off, that would be very helpful.

Thanks
John S
Rockford fosgate 4 channel amp all day! It really puts out good

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 RGS 128
312 Posts
Johnny I sent you a PM. Sorry didn't catch your post earlier. $280 if you pick it up and pay cash for my new 800.4 Can even hook it up so you can have a listen and see it workin.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is that the 800 watt Soundigital EVOX?
That sounds great.
Ill give you $300 for helping me out, cash.
I still need to install the saddlebag wiring. Thats nothing, I can do that on my own.
I bought the wiring from American HardBag.
Not sure how to move forward from here.

PS Not expecting you to know this but eventually I'd be interested in installing a Rockford Fosgate DSR-1 processor. Is that something you can do?

Thanks,
John S

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Best of Luck John.
Mike U.
ty

139 Posts
Oh really, ok . I actually got the Arc Moto Audio 720, 4 channel. I got 2 HERTZ NEO 165’s under the hood, no DSP, and getting the HERTZ Neo 690’s. And gonna get the SOUNDSTREAM HU , new HU will make a huge difference. Doesn’t need flashing or DSP for EQ adjustments! Take care

·
Registered
459 Posts
Oh really, ok . I actually got the Arc Moto Audio 720, 4 channel. I got 2 HERTZ NEO 165’s under the hood, no DSP, and getting the HERTZ Neo 690’s. And gonna get the SOUNDSTREAM HU , new HU will make a huge difference. Doesn’t need flashing or DSP for EQ adjustments! Take care
I agree Arc 720 rocks. Pricey, but get what u pay for.

'He who is brave is free.'

·
Administrator
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
4,522 Posts
Thread closed. OP can now put a WTB ad, if required, in the Marketplace.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.