Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I called John at Freedom, followed his recommendation, ordered a medium tint. Great shield. One and done for me.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
LRS allows for returns as well. That is quite the collection lol

·
Registered
491 Posts
Starting to acummulate an assortment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Looks like you better buy 3 more Roadies so those shields aren't just sitting on a shelf.

Reactions: bkgabby

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
I noticed that one is slotted like my 16" and 10" and the rest are not. I guess they changed there design. I wonder if it is because only the RGU comes with the windshield trim which holds the shields better.

What are you looking for in a windshield?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I noticed that one is slotted like my 16" and 10" and the rest are not. I guess they changed there design. I wonder if it is because only the RGU comes with the windshield trim which holds the shields better.

What are you looking for in a windshield?
Thinking about putting all these up for sale and purchasing a Madstad.. lol

·
Registered
523 Posts
Thinking about putting all these up for sale and purchasing a Madstad.. lol

I'll tell ya, don't spend any more money until you buy the Madstad. Your experimentation might just stop right there. >:)

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Yup : )

·
Registered
523 Posts
'sides, while there are plenty of good looking windshields, nothing says "Road Glide" like a Madstad! >:)

Attachments

Reactions: bkgabby

·
Registered
514 Posts
I'll tell ya, don't spend any more money until you buy the Madstad. Your experimentation might just stop right there. >:)
I just got back from my first real road trip using a Madstad windshield and out of the all the goodies I've added to the new RGU so far, the Madstad is hands-down my favorite upgrade!

·
Administrator
12,485 Posts
I bought a madstad for my 10 a couple of years ago and have never even tried it. I have LRS on all three bikes now. The only complaint I have is the slight distortion when looking through the curve on the shield. I plan to try another one soon. BTW I have collection similar to the OP, they're up in my garage attic, someday I'll probably just set them out and hopefully they'll disappear, more trouble to ship than they're worth.

Reactions: Swomack

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
+1 for the madstad,I was pissed off at myself for buying 2 other shields before it,now been running it for 4 years,still happy.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts