Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2021 roadglide cvo, black hole.
142 Posts
I lived in the San Francisco Bay area for 55 years before moving to Virginia after retirement 7 years ago. Gone were the screaming eagle parts counter no high performance upgrades in California. Moving to Virginia I walked into Shenandoah Harley and the parts counter was filled with any go fast part to make your bike run better. It's a shame that California has so many rules and regulations thanks Newsom you corn hole. But back to Harleys if you finally get a tune it's going to be garbage, wait until you're out of warranty then have a company put you together a good build and tune. I used RC cycles in Hayward, Ron is a master at building good horsepower builds.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The tuner won’t show it‘s available until the dealer codes the bike indicating it has the torque cam vs stock.
Hopefully this same idea doesn't apply to stage 1 stuff right? If/when the stage 1 tune comes out, I should be able to install it myself without the dealer indicating that it's a stage 1 bike.

·
Registered
2020 RGS, FLTRXS that runs great out the gate.
1,876 Posts
California emission laws ! How about Non existent land management and the resulting fires have done more harm to air quality, loss of life , and personal property than our motorcycles.
Beautiful place Now I hear the giant sequoias are burning.Global warming! Should be called Global crime.How sad.
It's what the people want otherwise it wouldn't be so....

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Considering selling my 2021 standard and getting a RG Special with the 114. I'd get a chrome model and I'll have the slip-ons waiting once the tunes are released.
just fyi, with just slip ons, there is no need to wait for a tune. you could put those on immediately if you so wished.

Reactions: Oclaf

·
Registered
2020 Zephyr Blue / Black RGS stage 2 TQ cam,V&H power duals, Ventilator Ciro bag blades,Kahuna heate
632 Posts
It's what the people want otherwise it wouldn't be so....
Really! Watch what Newsome Comes up with after the inconvenience of a recall and say it’s the will of the people.

·
Registered
2020 RGS, FLTRXS that runs great out the gate.
1,876 Posts
Really! Watch what Newsome Comes up with after the inconvenience of a recall and say it’s the will of the people.
Been plenty before this guy that's made the state what it is...the people elect them...it's not as bad as many say regardless. I still visit...can't see living there more so because of cost of living...I am done chasing money to live like the Jones's...

61 - 67 of 67 Posts