Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Cant find a single review doing a quick google search. On Amazon its listed and there was only 1 q&a whether it fit a certain bike.

·
Registered
983 Posts
FWIW, Stinger makes pretty good cables, etc. I've always had good luck with them. All of the audio places around here carry Stinger products. As far as the actual kit you have pictured, I have no idea about that, but to me, the brand alone carries some weight.

Lil Chief

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its for the new harley touring models. Its an amp kit with every cable premade for the harley touring and even has factory plugs so you don’t have to cut anything.
I just bought 4 focal K2 6.5’s and the FXP4.800 for my roadglide and was wondering if anyone had used the wiring kit. I went ahead and bought it. I’ll post some pics when I get home. It looks really nice

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
More pics
Everything seems to be really nice quality and specific to the touring models. It will absolutely make this install much easier for me. I was really worried about having to cut wires.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
The only thing I am unsure of is the line leveler. I can’t get a definite answer to use one or not to use one. My bike has factory lower fairings but didn’t come with speakers. I’m changing upper fairing speakers and adding speakers to the lowers. Can I use the line leveler and not get the radio flashed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Howdy, new here and trying to read as much as I can. Curious if you had to cut anything at all with the Stinger kit or everything is plug and play?

As far as your line leveler, from what I'm reading, you should run the bt355 and no need to flash. Also sounds like you need a line leveler for front and one for rear. Maybe some others can chime in about that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts