Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked all over on here trying to figure out what the value of the take off parts from my motor would be. What I will have is complete cylinders, heads, throttle body, pistons, injectors, and cams. If anyone could help I would appreciate it as I am trying to justify the out flow of funds with maybe a little coming back. All parts will have 1000 miles. This is my first Harley and did not realize how deep I would get to make more power.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Even though I just got corrected in this exhaust thread (http://www.roadglide.org/showthread.php?t=33742) I'll go ahead and say the same thing again in your engine parts thread... I don't think so, not from my perspective anyway. That's what a warranty's for isn't it?

Maybe some parts can be retrofitted to enhance an older version/displacement but I'm honestly not sure about that :confused:.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
The late model heads have some value and will be the easiest to sell. Not much demand for the rest.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I have looked all over on here trying to figure out what the value of the take off parts from my motor would be. What I will have is complete cylinders, heads, throttle body, pistons, injectors, and cams. If anyone could help I would appreciate it as I am trying to justify the out flow of funds with maybe a little coming back. All parts will have 1000 miles. This is my first Harley and did not realize how deep I would get to make more power.

Thanks.
De cat your original pipes and sell them - I have friends that went with true duals and lost power,... Went with 2 to 1 just saying,... Insurance company's send buyers to buy stock parts at swap meets,...

P

·
0 Posts
average,200.00 heads,50.00 cylinders,50.00 T.body.the rest are paperweights

1 - 6 of 6 Posts