Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like new stereo for sale. The bike had around 1100 miles or so when I took it out. Asking $100. SOLD
Hog Tunes 5x7 front speakers and amplifier for sale. Took it out at 1100 miles also. Asking $200.
Stock vivid black rear fender and saddlebags that were removed at 1100 miles. Asking $200 for the bags, and $175 for the fender. Prices do not include shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
306 Posts
I'm asking about the saddlebags what kind of shape are they in. and what is included.

·
Registered
306 Posts
do you have any pictures please

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey HogBoy57. I will take some pictures tomorrow after work, or early Saturday morning. Forgot I had to post pictures in ads. Only pictures I had were when they were still on the bike.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Sounds good. Where in Wisconsin do you live.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Will you sell the amplifier separate? I'm interested in more info about it, how many whats, does it come with the wiring kit, etc etc...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Will you sell the amplifier separate? I'm interested in more info about it, how many whats, does it come with the wiring kit, etc etc...
I'd really rather sell the amp and speakers as a set. Comes with the wires that came with it. I can take pics late Friday after work, or early Saturday morning.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Can you post pics of the speakers and amp please.

thx.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts