Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Stock 28 spoke Knuckles cast aluminum rear wheel with tire from a 2011 Road Glide Ultra. Contrast black and aluminum finish. 16 inch x 5 inch. Used tire 180/65B16. 8/32 tread still on tire, still has plenty of miles left (new tread starts at 10/32). Fits '09 and later touring models (except Trike and '12 CVO models). May require purchase of model specific wheel installation kit and sprocket hardware.

This is a used wheel and tire so don't expect it to look brand new. I replaced the stock wheels with chrome custom wheels recently. The tire has only 2,500 miles on it. The wheel is 15 months old, but in pretty good condition. After removing the wheel from the bike, I spent a few hours cleaning the wheel with Mothers Aluminum Polish and this removed most water spots and etching. I think the wheel looks in pretty good condition now. Since the tire is nearly new, I am asking $200 plus shipping (~$70). Edit: had to kick the wheel shipping up to $70 after I found out what it cost to ship the front wheel I just sold. I think the shipping costs will be less if you agree to receive them by Greyhound freight.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tire only has 2,500 miles on it. You can get 15K+ more miles on this tire. New tire cost $275.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts