Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, new to the forum and new to the road glide. I love my bike 2012 FLTRX however I hate the shocks that are on it. I have to constantly keep adding air because they keep loosing air. I have to add air about once every week or two. Does anybody else have these issues with their bikes?

·
Registered
999 Posts
Doesn't sound right.

I don't check mine as often as I should, 2011 FLTRX, but whenever I do I think they're about where I left them.
Have you checked the fittings to make sure they're all tight?
I'm sure you've heard this before but it bares repeating, take it to the dealer. There's a two year warranty for this kinda stuff.
Good luck!

HSP

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im gonna call the dealer on mon just wanted to get some feedback first before making the hour drive over there.

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
14,000 miles and almost a year and I have maybe added air to the shocks 3 times and it is only a few psi when I do. Your problem may be as simple as needing to re-seat the air lines by pushing them into the fittings further.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Ok, new to the forum and new to the road glide. I love my bike 2012 FLTRX however I hate the shocks that are on it. I have to constantly keep adding air because they keep loosing air. I have to add air about once every week or two. Does anybody else have these issues with their bikes?
Had same problem with my 11 RGU from day one. Mine would not hold for 24 hours. After second trip to dealer I told them fix it or replace the entire system. After that no problem and now only check 2-3 times a year and add 5 to 10 lbs maybe twice. They found a pinch point in the air line under the seat and frame.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts