Road Glide banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my stock bags and fender off of my '13 RGC. They are gloss black with silver pinstripe.

The bags do not include lids and are only the lower shell.

The fender includes the light bar which was powder coated black. There is a small bubble in the powder but nothing noticeable. There are also wear marks from the seat but nothing out of the ordinary.

I am asking $200 shipped for the bags and $250 shipped on the fender. I'll entertain reasonable offers as well.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
307 Posts
I am selling my stock bags and fender off of my '13 RGC. They are gloss black with silver pinstripe.

The bags do not include lids and are only the lower shell.

The fender includes the light bar which was powder coated black. There is a small bubble in the powder but nothing noticeable. There are also wear marks from the seat but nothing out of the ordinary.

I am asking $200 shipped for the bags and $250 shipped on the fender. I'll entertain reasonable offers as well.

Thanks.
are bags in real good condition?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Any chance of selling just the left side? Was just in a hit and run and need a few items to put her back together.

Phil

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.