1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
pics of the cvo fender installed!! good luck with sale

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'll take that front fender if you still have it. some kid backed into my bike yesterday.... I can pm you my contact info and address. let me know how you want to handle payment. I can paypal you the cash. thanks!

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I'll take that front fender if you still have it. some kid backed into my bike yesterday.... I can pm you my contact info and address. let me know how you want to handle payment. I can paypal you the cash. thanks!
Just a tip. Quotes and PM’s usually get a persons attention faster. For most anyway, PM’s go straight to email and quotes will show in their notifications. Good luck with your purchase.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just a tip. Quotes and PM’s usually get a persons attention faster. For most anyway, PM’s go straight to email and quotes will show in their notifications. Good luck with your purchase.
Thanks, man. didn't know about the Quote function, but I PM'd the seller and we had it settled within a couple of hours. picked it up and bolted right up. Thanks again for the tip to a 'Forum Posting Newbie'.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts