Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are a few of us in this small little town and wanted to see if there was any interest in a Meet and Greet. With that being said how about sounding off with some ideas.....
15th Street Pizza is good place to meet with good food, cold beer and a nice patio area.

Mike

·
Registered
132 Posts
I will try to make it, I work late during the week!

·
Registered
400 Posts
With a little notice, I will make the glide to hang out. Day, time and place is all I need.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well lets try to do this next Saturday at 1pm. If weather permits it would be a good time to set on the patio watch some college football and talk some sh!t...

the place is:
15th Street Pizza & Pub
2130 Jodeco Rd
McDonough, GA 30253

If it works out maybe we can start doing regular meetings around the area.:D

Mike

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump to the top for Saturday....

Well lets try to do this next Saturday at 1pm. If weather permits it would be a good time to set on the patio watch some college football and talk some sh!t...

the place is:
15th Street Pizza & Pub
2130 Jodeco Rd
McDonough, GA 30253

If it works out maybe we can start doing regular meetings around the area.:D

Mike

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
been raining off an on here , radar shows plenty more headed in , and your way , have ta pass unfortunately

was looking forward to the ride up

JtB
Yep, not looking good..Didn't even know it was suppose to rain here today. Hopefully it will break, if so I go over just in case. If not we will try again another time.

Mike

·
Registered
24 Posts
I went by and did not see any bikes so I did not stay. If anyone is coming north on I 75 it is a parking lot.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I went by and did not see any bikes so I did not stay. If anyone is coming north on I 75 it is a parking lot.
Got called into work and now on my way....

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The rain held out except for a few sprinkles... The beer was cold, the pizza was good and the football great. The only problem was I was the only one there.....

·
Super Moderator
10,222 Posts
That's all we got as well , started clearing up about an hour ago , blue sky just as the day is done , looked worse than it was here

Definitely out next weekend

JtB

1 - 20 of 20 Posts