Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning a trip this summer and need a place to leave a few trucks and trailers for a couple weeks in Raton, NM. Anyone have any suggestions?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,528 Posts
Just a thought but why not ride the bikes to NM and you don't have to worry about the trucks and trailers. :wink:

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Planning a trip this summer and need a place to leave a few trucks and trailers for a couple weeks in Raton, NM. Anyone have any suggestions?

Try the Melody Lane Motel in Raton. Very nice lady, clean little motel that is very reasonable, and she should be able to help you out. I stayed there last year and it's the type of motel I try to find. One story, park your bike in front of your room and I believe there might be an area for you to leave your stuff. 575-445-3655

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just a thought but why not ride the bikes to NM and you don't have to worry about the trucks and trailers. :wink:
Done that many times. Taking wives and girlfriends this time and some have never ridden cross-country. Much less across Texas and Oklahoma in the middle of 105° summer. That's bad enough by yourself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts