Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great ride today. 450 miles including a run to Rachel, NV. to take a look at the activity. The LEO's had the area locked down real good. There were a few people out enjoying themselves today. There were several groups/clusters setup along highway 375, The Extraterrestrial Highway. The Nevada Highway Patrol and sister federal agencies had a good grip on the area. Traffic was light and the day was beautiful, sunny and somewhat cool considering the desert.

The picture is of Rachel, NV.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Rode through that area and along 375 several years ago and was a nice deserted road to get away from it all. This week sounds like an exception with all that madness going on lol. The storm Area 51 plan was stopped and they turned it into a festival instead seems like

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
Rode through that area and along 375 several years ago and was a nice deserted road to get away from it all. This week sounds like an exception with all that madness going on lol. The storm Area 51 plan was stopped and they turned it into a festival instead seems like
I can't believe people actually thought about doing that... Oh wait, with today's mentality of some, yes I can I guess. You watch this will become the next big annual party Just like Sturgis only for other peeps. I'm buying a plot of land and opening up a bar. Who's in?

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I can't believe people actually thought about doing that... Oh wait, with today's mentality of some, yes I can I guess. You watch this will become the next big annual party Just like Sturgis only for other peeps. I'm buying a plot of land and opening up a bar. Who's in?
Yeah,sounds like a great investment lol. They actually had a stage set up with bands playing too. Can definitely see this being an annual festival. If it’s just innocent fun,then why not. Trying to storm the base would get ugly and doubt they would succeed anyway. If anybody were able to get in,I believe they would be highly disappointed not to to see any little green men in there lol. The Nevada desert seems to attract nut jobs. Just look at that annual “Burning Man” festival lol. Insane!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I'm in OBB if................you'll front me the capital ($$$$$$$$$$) :grin::grin::grin::laugh:

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
No Man......Vegan Restaurant with Gluten Free Smoothies........GOLD MINE !!!
That's your end of the partnership. Not sure they'd be able to afford your pricing you would need to charge for that bi-monthly bike trading habit of yours

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,945 Posts
If you're doing the restaurant, I'll build the motel next door. Each room to feature the requisite 14 charging plugs, rubber walls and happy hour (pick your smoothie) goat yoga classes. I'll also offer complimentary shuttle service to and from Area 51, as most of these freaks don't drive ... thankfully.

Who's gonna open the Panera Bread franchise?

Reactions: Jacksprat56

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
If you're doing the restaurant, I'll build the motel next door. Each room to feature the requisite 14 charging plugs, rubber walls and happy hour (pick your smoothie) goat yoga classes. I'll also offer complimentary shuttle service to and from Area 51, as most of these freaks don't drive ... thankfully.

Who's gonna open the Panera Bread franchise?
You going to partner with Eddie Nelson on that goat yoga thing?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Had a great ride today. 450 miles including a run to Rachel, NV. to take a look at the activity. The LEO's had the area locked down real good. There were a few people out enjoying themselves today. There were several groups/clusters setup along highway 375, The Extraterrestrial Highway. The Nevada Highway Patrol and sister federal agencies had a good grip on the area. Traffic was light and the day was beautiful, sunny and somewhat cool considering the desert.

The picture is of Rachel, NV.

Looks like an awesome area to ride. Oh, yeah... down with the alien hippies...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts