Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!!!!!!What I am selling is a package, after the fiasco of my LED for sale thread(on another board), I think fed ex and USPS made more money than I did, I am selling this as a package, not splitting up, so please do not ask. Please do not send me a message, "if you decide to split up let me know" I'm not going to split this up, I'd rather keep it than ship all pieces separately.

Please read the description, you are not getting everything in the photos. Just the what is listed;

The floor board inserts, not the whole assembly. Heal and toe pads, not the bars themselves, the brake pad that attaches to the brake lever, not the lever, and the rear passenger pegs, not the brackets that attach to the bike, you can also use these pegs as highway pegs.

Retail prices are $159 for passenger pegs, $59 for brake pedal, $89 for floorboard inserts, and $29 each for the heal toe pegs, that is a total of $365, I will sell all of this for $245 shipped.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price drop to $200 shipped, not going any lower, this is an incredible deal, just need gone.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Back to top, I will be in Atlanta for a week on business, if I do not reply quickly, have some patients please, I will as soon as I can.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts