Road Glide banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of Street Glide wheels for sale with the vivid black floating rotors on the front wheel. The rear will come without a pulley or rotor. The front fits an 02 to 08, the rear a 00 to 08 and the brakes from 02 to 07. 1" axles and pre-Brembo brakes. I may be willing to part it out if there is interest.

The wheels are in good shape, couple scratches, nothing major and you'd have to look close to see them. Same thing for the brakes. Nice stuff if you're doing the blackout thing. Retail for each wheel is $500, plus the rotors are $139 each. Let's call it $1300 in parts, not including bearings and whatnot. Tires are on the wheels and have around 5k-7k; the rear still passes the penny check but is a little squared off and the front has lots of life left. The wheels are still on the bike, I'm waiting for some brake parts to come in. Should be a week or so tops. Photos to come soon.

say $500 + shipping? Should only be $20 bucks a wheel. I'm open to offers before I go to ebay. Remember, you can just bolt them up and ride.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts