Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to install Street Stalker Fender on my '00 FLTRI with non vented Harley lowers. As anyone tried this? Harley says no, but I have a lot of parts that aren't supposed to fit on mine.
Street Stalker Front Fender Kit - Vivid Black 59397-03DH
Also fits '00-later Touring models (except Trike and models with fairing lowers) with separate purchase of Fender Adapter Kit P/N 59013-02A.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I would like to install Street Stalker Fender on my '00 FLTRI with non vented Harley lowers. As anyone tried this? Harley says no, but I have a lot of parts that aren't supposed to fit on mine.
Street Stalker Front Fender Kit - Vivid Black 59397-03DH
Also fits '00-later Touring models (except Trike and models with fairing lowers) with separate purchase of Fender Adapter Kit P/N 59013-02A.
I have it installed on my 06....and for the life of me can't imagine why it wouldn't fit with lowers....

It seems to me that it's smaller and lower profile in every way vrs the stock fender....sorry I can't be more helpful.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for posting the pics, looking at them makes me think that the Street Stalker will work. Are you running a 16" front wheel? Bike looks great!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you post a picture? Any problems with debris kicked up because of the shorter fender? Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'll see if I can get some pictures this weekend. Just got back from a 4000mi trip from CA to MO and back. Hit some nasty weather and noticed no difference in protection vs the stocker. If you look closely, it's really only shorter in the front. Back length is about the same.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts