Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am REALLY digging the Street Stalker front fender on RG's......but I want to upgrade to a 21" Fat spoke wheel in the front..and from what I've found searching...it ain't gonna work with the street stalker.

Anyone know offhand of a fender that is styled like the street stalker that is made for a 21" Wheel???

· Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...some of them like the 21" Level are pretty nice..but fender, mounts come out to about $350? And THEN I have to paint as well??

I thought I'd never say it.....but the HD set painted with mounting hardware for about $280 shipped is a DEAL compared to that...

· Registered
102 Posts
Check out thefactorymatch.com they have some fenders that are similar to the Street Stalker and come painted ready for you to install.

· Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice resource! Thanks! I'm liking the 21" Thickster.....of course it's out of stock.....but I'll give em a shout to see what's up.

· Premium Member
3,117 Posts
I met a guy with a candy orange fender from factory match last Friday. I was impressed as the color was 100% spot on.
Typically a steel fender with mounting brackets is around $350 retail unpainted. I think the SS fender is fiberglass so that is half the reason it costs less, plus it probably does not need mounting brackets.

There are lots of wrap around fenders. I offer the long OCF 21" with brackets and hardware to forum members for $315 unpainted. i can ship to your painter if you like.
http://www.hogpro.com/imagebox.php?name=pic/part-pic778.jpg

A 21" wheel is narrower than an 18" so obviously it will look a bit different. Here is the same fender on my bike.

Drew

· Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Beautiful.......I prefer a "shorter" profile tho......I think its got to be (so far) the stalker or the thickster....I just like the shorter fender...must be because of my sport bike past that I find it so attractive. Hahaha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.