Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Eric92...as a local you got any good brew pubs or road houses in the area you'd like to share? I generally stop at Great Basin for their "Wicked Icky" during Street Vibes. Not a fan of Silver Peak in Reno and have not tried Brew Brothers yet. I often stop in Truckee on my up I-80 to Reno and really like their local brewery called 50/50.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Eric92...as a local you got any good brew pubs or road houses in the area you'd like to share? I generally stop at Great Basin for their "Wicked Icky" during Street Vibes. Not a fan of Silver Peak in Reno and have not tried Brew Brothers yet. I often stop in Truckee on my up I-80 to Reno and really like their local brewery called 50/50.
Sierra Tap House, Silver Peak Resturant & Brewery, Coel Irish Pub and Duffy's Ale House are some of the good ones that are in the Reno/Sparks area.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Six of us arriving Thursday about 4 pm from Portland, OR. Staying at the Silver Legacy. Last year a group of forum members met for an hour or so. Any plans to do it again. I would be up for it. Two of us have Sharks and the rest will probably be sleeping if we meet again on a Saturday morning.

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,318 Posts
I would be game for a meetup of sorts, even if it was just an in the parking lot shot the shit check out everyone's bike thing for an hour or so........always enjoy picking people's brain about what they've done :D

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I would be game for a meetup of sorts, even if it was just an in the parking lot shot the shit check out everyone's bike thing for an hour or so........always enjoy picking people's brain about what they've done :D
I'll second that...................................................

My wife and 2 of her co-workers plus SO's are riding down from Central WA. I went for the first time 3 years ago. So I am good for a Shark G2G sometime during the week we're there. We arrive 17 Sept and head home on 22 Sept and are staying at Circus Circus.

So lets get something planned.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Friday works for me, a meet, then maybe a ride.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
So do we have a place and or time yet to meet up? I'd like to do a little butt sniffin and lookin at others bikes. There has to be a parking lot some where that we could do this at? Hope to see some of you there. Staying at the Circus Circus from Sunday afternoon thru Saturday morning. Plan on visiting Carson City and other places. I will have my notebook with me so will have web access.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Ill be there :p I plan on being in Virgina City on Saturday. Im not missing that for no one. As for friday, im up for a meet and greet ride.

·
Registered
186 Posts
All this talk of Street Vibes is making me miss home. I used to go every year until a couple years ago when I headed east for work. I always had a blast shooting up 50, stop in Tahoe, grab a bite and just enjoy the hell outta the weekend. Always some great bands. About 4 years ago there was a freak cold snap and snow over the pass, not a fun ride but a great memory and story now. Have a blast and I wish I was there.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts