Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The big rally in Reno and Virginia City kicks off this weekend. Who all is planning on going? I found a place to hang my helmet on Sat night down in Carson City. Reno was totally booked solid or they were asking way too Much $$ for a room. Told the missus for those prices I better get more than a bed to sleep in, seeing it is Nevada and all. Carson City works as I can run up to mound house and up to Virginia City. If you have never been you should try and make it. Chesters Harley is also a good party. Downtown reno is packed with so many bikes and vendors, and Virginia City, well, it is on like donkey kong up there. Fry brothers band will be playing the bucket of blood saloon I think n Sat night. Good times will be had.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Dont forget Battle Born HD in Carson City...major party there as well... I live in Reno... off til Monday, but heading out of town on Friday...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
941 Posts
Plan was to be up there tomorrow after my wife got off work. Plans fell through. Daughter dropped her bike this morning and broke her wrist. Now she can't ride and still has to work all three days this weekend. I've got to play chauffeur.

Dont forget Battle Born HD in Carson City...major party there as well... I live in Reno... off til Monday, but heading out of town on Friday...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Have fun on 395! Beautiful country on your route. Are you coming down for the USMC Birthday?

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Plan was to be up there tomorrow after my wife got off work. Plans fell through. Daughter dropped her bike this morning and broke her wrist. Now she can't ride and still has to work all three days this weekend. I've got to play chauffeur.

Have fun on 395! Beautiful country on your route. Are you coming down for the USMC Birthday?
Sorry about your daughter brother..... sucks!!!!

Not sure about the USMC Birthday.... we always have one hell of bash here. I will let you know

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Heading to BB HD in Carson City today around noon... before I take off for the weekend....

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lots of bikes coming through Vacaville today, headed that direction. A few went down on I-80 at Meridian road this morning which closed the freeway for some while while they picked up the pieces. No details as to how, why or if anyone was injured. Ride safe out there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts