Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Folks,

Doing my second fly n ride for 2014.

Flying into San Fran and picking up a bike and riding to Street Vibrations in Reno. Once again, booked an RGU and got a phone call that the bike had been removed from the fleet and sold as used. Looks like I am back on a batwing again for this trip too, ....arrrrrrrrgh (need the tourpak to haul my stuff around).

Going to be in Reno bunking at Chuck's (Gaszo19) for 4 days.

Anyone interested in a M&G and photo op in Reno? I'll park the batwing off to the side for the pictures.

Regards,

Calgaryglide

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hey Calgaryglide,
Sorry bout the weather, if you rode up Thursday you had to get wet and cold. Cat House Poker Run was wet, we didn't even try it on Saturday.
Rained pretty good on the way home Sunday as well.
At least they didn't split the show with the Sparks location this year.
And now this week back to sunny and low 80's oh well there is always next year.

·
Registered
950 Posts
I rode up on Friday after work. Clear sailing the whole way. Only had a couple of spot where it was a heavy mist, but not really rain.

Saturday, it was wet, rode down to "the Strip" on Virginia Street for a couple of hours. Just a steady drizzle during that time. Later in the night went to one of the local Clubhouses. Had a good time while there, but the ride was wet. Real rain that time.

Same thing Sunday on the way back. Rain all the way from Reno, NV to almost Auburn, CA. I was sure missing that front fender this weekend.

Oh well, I started the tear down to rebuild the front end last night.

Should be back up on the road in a few days. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts