Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Street Vibrations is holding thier Spring get together on June 3 through. June 5 in Reno. How many are planning on going? I will be getting a room for Saturday to Sunday. Probably going up I-80, then returning on Hwy 50 around tahoe. Great drive. Should be lots of bikes and things to see. :wink:

·
Registered
81 Posts
I went last year, it hailed on part of my crew that left earlier in the day. We left in the late afternoon and aside from a little Bay Area traffic it was smooth sailing and dry all the way. The rally itself wasn't huge, but still always a good time in Reno.

We returned via HWY 88 and it was AMAZING. I was kicking myself for not firing up the gopro.

I am likely to ride up via that route this year: https://goo.gl/maps/cYFPCRZbedq

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I live in Reno.. so I will be there. It's not as BIG as the fall rally, but it's growing

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump.. I am going up sat, and will probably return that evening unless I find "something" that I want to stay over night for. Leaving out of vacaville, if any on want to ride along.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I'll be in Carson City at Battle Born HD Friday and Saturday. .. a couple of Great Brothers are running the show for their Grand Opening this weekend.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Man, you guys have a great time. Been a couple of times to the fall event and had a blast.
Oh we will! The Fall Rally is HUGE compared to the Spring Rally, but its growing bigger every year....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts