Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

Looking to put a set of stretched bags and fender on my 2011 RG, I have looked at all sorts of them but can't seem to pull the trigger on the purchase. Just for the fact that I don't know what I should get.
Everything that I've seen points me to Bad Dad.
Any recommendations?

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Bad Dad are good bags. RichieRichMRMC had bad dad bags before his latest switch.

I have Top Shop bags. Excellent quality. Top notch and cover pre lined.

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
I just purchased all new bags and fenders from Bad Dad that are currently in the painters hands and all I can say is wow :) Excellent quality. There are others (Top Shop for sure)as well but these are top notch products.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Milwaukee Bagger was the original stretched bag maker. Their quality is second to none. Everything is ready for paint out of the box. Call and talk to Nick Tripi and he will get you set up. www.milwaukeebagger.com.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
I just purchased all new bags and fenders from Bad Dad that are currently in the painters hands and all I can say is wow :) Excellent quality. There are others (Top Shop for sure)as well but these are top notch products.
+1 I just got their bags too. Worst part now is waiting on the painter :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
13,060 Posts
You can't go wrong with any of the 3 brands already listed:
1. Top Shop
2. Badd Dad
3. Milwaukee Bagger
I did my research for just over a year, and the above ended up being my top 3, I eventually went with Top Shop, but would go with the other 2 also.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Whatever you get don't mix and match brands, I did on my old bike and it was a PITA aligning everything. I had TopShop bags and BadDad fender. Liked both but not the time I had making it look good!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts