Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded my 11 Road glide in for a 19 special...looking to see if anyone knows which brand of side covers will match up with the 19 special Stock stretched bags...I do know advan Black says that theirs wont work...Someone out there must have aftermarket stretched side covers on their oem stretched bags...not interested in harley's attempt at stretched side covers...Thanks in advance for any help

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Just traded my 11 Road glide in for a 19 special...looking to see if anyone knows which brand of side covers will match up with the 19 special Stock stretched bags...I do know advan Black says that theirs wont work...Someone out there must have aftermarket stretched side covers on their oem stretched bags...not interested in harley's attempt at stretched side covers...Thanks in advance for any help
Is the style/shape of the Harley side covers different than the competition? I put guards on my saddlebags so I could hang my water bottle and snack pouch. I don't like to put anything in front of me.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the style/shape of the Harley side covers different than the competition? I put guards on my saddlebags so I could hang my water bottle and snack pouch. I don't like to put anything in front of me.
Big difference between oem and aftermarket in the look but some aftermarket side covers only match up with aftermarket bags

Attachments

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Big difference between oem and aftermarket in the look but some aftermarket side covers only match up with aftermarket bags
Looks like the Harley ones could still accommodate a passenger and the alternative will not. Yet in the photos the Harley passenger mounts are removed and it has a solo seat, whereas the alternative has not accommodation for passenger mounts, but has a passenger seat portion. :serious:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Check out baggster.net I'm having a problem posting pics but if you send me a PM with your email I can send you pics of them on my bike.

·
Registered
939 Posts

There’s only 2 companies i know of that make side covers like you’re looking for. Baddad and Topshop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Looks like the Harley ones could still accommodate a passenger and the alternative will not. Yet in the photos the Harley passenger mounts are removed and it has a solo seat, whereas the alternative has not accommodation for passenger mounts, but has a passenger seat portion. :serious:
You can mount a passenger floor board on the bad dad side covers. If you look at the blue bike pic. There is a cover bolted over the holes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts